Hey, have you heard the BIG NEWS spreading through the VA industry?
My good friends, Elayne and Pam of GAVA (Global Alliance of Virtual Assistants) are at it again and this time it’s even AWESOMER than ever!
They just announced the First Annual Virtual Assistant Cruise and you will not believe how affordable they’ve made it.
It’s everything you’ve never even dreamed of in a conference.
Are you as tired as I am of those ho-hum, same old conferences in very expensive but mediocre hotels?
Spending your days in windowless rooms with the air conditioning set so low (to keep you awake) that all you can think of is running up to your (ho hum) room and grabbing a blanket? Are you tired of spending a fortune on overpriced hotel food?
I know that you know that as a serious business owner you MUST invest in training and networking and all those other important things that live conferences provide.
They are necessary.
But now it can also be so much FUN!
Pam and Elayne showed me a sneak peek at what’s in store for us and I can’t wait.
7 Day Cruise, leaving New Orleans on April 24th
Here’s what we’re getting:
- 7 days and 7 nights on the beautiful Carnival Dream
- 3 incredible ports of call
- 3 days at sea full of training and networking
- daily group events
- Mastermind sessions with Industry Veterans
- HotSeats where industry leaders will advise YOU on YOUR business
- Networking with Like Minded Entrepreneurs
- Lifetime FriendSHIPS (get it? lol)
- Learning how to GROW your business
- Preferred VIP seating in the dining room
- And, they’ve even negotiated a $25 onboard credit per stateroom!
We can even bring our families! The prices are great…check them out here
And there are payment plans that work out to less than $100/month. Seriously!
I know that there are only a limited number of each type of cabin so, get over there quickly to get the cabin that you want.
BONUS: If you sign up through my affiliate link I’ll even give you a $333 VAinsider yearly membership. PLUS we can enjoy time together on the cruise, maybe even do a port o call excursion together. 😉
To learn more about this Virtual Assistant Cruise or to sign up, get my $333 BONUS and join me in Mexico, Belize and Roatan…